UPS Cuts firearm parts suppliers including Brownells, they can ingest a satchel of richards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
YES it is illegal, they may for any reason RETURN TO SENDER, but to just SEIZE would be a crime, or in the least!!! it would be actionable, and UPS could and i think, would lose in court for doing this! UPS is in fact stupid to even try this, UPS sitting on their brains or what?????
That is why this appears to be 'fake' news about UPS unlawfully seizing shipped items . . . because as you said, " UPS is in fact stupid to even try this " and as a worldwide corporation thats been around for a long time, I'm pretty sure they are not that stupid.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
YES it is illegal, they may for any reason RETURN TO SENDER, but to just SEIZE would be a crime, or in the least!!! it would be actionable, and UPS could and i think, would lose in court for doing this! UPS is in fact stupid to even try this, UPS sitting on their brains or what?????
Is that something you learned in Federal Prison? Where you the jailhouse lawyer? Oh wait, never-mind, that's like, law 101 and you can't even figure out why you can't legally own a gun.

Last edited:

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it quacks like a duck it's probably a TROLL
IMG_0468.GIF

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What are you even talking about, if ya dont know the answer to what I asked, your comment than is to put me in my place or what? And at least in part, to try and answer you, that is if you are serious, I am retired from the USPS after 31years of service, i am also a VET/USAF! any more smart remarks? [ALSO taxes is a nonviolent type of crime, and that is even if I was guilty. SO your remark of me still not being able to own a firearm and not knowing why, is offending in the least, and STUPID in the most!
Yeah, pretty sure delivering the prison mail doesn't count as working for the post office...

Latest posts

Top Bottom