us made, accurate, 9mm compac?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Sig P239 is on an American-made frame. I want to say that some of the CZ 75s are on a frame made in the US as well (Kansas?).

Ruger makes a new SR9 compact (or so I've heard). The Springfield EMP is American made.

I can't really think of much else at all.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless S&W has made dramatic improvements to their triggers in the past 15 or so years, I'd stay away from them. I had a couple of 39 series guns back then and accuracy was non-existant due to the stinking trigger. Especially the first shot in double action mode.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Even though they are no longer made, they can be found on the used market. S&W 3913 8+1, or 6906(Same size as the 3913) 12+1.

Well I brought out a few to show the size difference. For our full size gun I chose my P226, my compact's are a SW 3913 single stack, and a 6906 double stack. Now my 3913 has rubber hogues, so with original grips it would be really thin. Both S&W's have full spur hammers, they come standard flat, I like the full spur. OK, here's the pic's. If you would like to see them compared to something else, just ask. I may have it on hand.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Unless S&W has made dramatic improvements to their triggers in the past 15 or so years, I'd stay away from them. I had a couple of 39 series guns back then and accuracy was non-existant due to the stinking trigger. Especially the first shot in double action mode.

Danny, Your talking about the difference between first generation guns compared to third generation, its like apples to oranges.

Hoss

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like my M&P 9C, it is what I carry most of the time. It is 12+1, easy to conceal and fits my big hand alot better than something like a khar or keltec. I can also shoot it as accurate as I can the fullsize M&P.

Latest posts

Top Bottom