US Shooting Academy Announces Revamped Trigger Time Membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trigger Time membership at USSA is now an individual or family plan for one low price. For as low as $29.95 excluding tax you and up to three additional immediate family members can have full range access seven days each week. Reactive Steel, Steel Challenge, Action Pistol, Two Carbine Bays and 300 yd rifle just to name a few. This is not yet on the website so call 918.948.7856 x103 for details. Look for our announcement of an innovative and very affordable concept that will revolutionize how we deliver tactical and competition firearms training.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this posted on the door the other day, definitely a great deal. I have a couple friends that have been itching to join and this might be what they need to go ahead an do it. This is a monthly style plan correct?

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang man I pay 55$ just for two people.

Also. Where is the other "carbine" bay? Every time I say I'm going to the carbine bay they say which one and I say "the only one on the map, south carbine" perhaps I have an old map?

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
North Carbine (adjacent to the Reactive Steel or Roger's Range) was reserved for training. Since our membership has grown we now use it as overflow from South Carbine. North Carbine is not listed on the map as we just opened it to members when not in use for training. I hope this helps and feel free to pm or call me with questions or concerns.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just extended my one year to a three year and got a buddy signed up today. This is a great deal and I believe another friend is going to join as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom