US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”― Edmund Burke (in a letter addressed to Thomas Mercer).

That’s the short version, attributed to Burke. A longer version reads as follows:

Whilst men are linked together, they easily and speedily communicate the alarm of any evil design. They are enabled to fathom it with common counsel, and to oppose it with united strength. Whereas, when they lie dispersed, without concert, order, or discipline, communication is uncertain, counsel difficult, and resistance impracticable. Where men are not acquainted with each other’s principles, nor experienced in each other’s talents, nor at all practised in their mutual habitudes and dispositions by joint efforts in business; no personal confidence, no friendship, no common interest, subsisting among them; it is evidently impossible that they can act a public part with uniformity, perseverance, or efficacy. In a connection, the most inconsiderable man, by adding to the weight of the whole, has his value, and his use; out of it, the greatest talents are wholly unserviceable to the public. No man, who is not inflamed by vain-glory into enthusiasm, can flatter himself that his single, unsupported, desultory, unsystematic endeavours, are of power to defeat the subtle designs and united cabals of ambitious citizens. When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

–Edmund Burke, Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents 82-83 (1770) in: Select Works of Edmund Burke, vol. 1, p. 146 (Liberty Fund ed. 1999).

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There appears to be a correction on what's happening with the Texas action:

No other state has joined the TX lawsuit. Alabama and Louisiana AGs have released statements appreciating or supporting the lawsuit, but no state has yet joined the lawsuit. This could change, but for now, none has
SCOTUS has NOT accepted the TX case. The case has been docketed, just like the PA case had been docketed. SCOTUS has yet to decide if they will hear the case, while I do expect them to, they haven't done so yet. Sources: Louisiana's AG's Statement (supporting but not joining the lawsuit): https://www.kplctv.com/2020/12/08/lou...Alabama's AG's Statement (supporting the arguments of the TX lawsuit but not joining it): https://twitter.com/AGSteveMarshall/s...Mike Kelly PA's docketed case: https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.a...See how Mike Kelly's case is DOCKETED on December 3rd. Doesn't mean that it was heard. Again, I hope, and honestly, expect, that SCOTUS will hear the TX case, but doesn't mean that SCOTUS will. Update 1: From now on any new edits, I'll add as updates. Arkansas AG says she will help TX case in any legal way she can. Hasn't joined the lawsuit yet either. Source: https://twitter.com/AGRutledge/status...
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzYeGHdWKX57VqPmQd4AaABCQ

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this the same Chris Carr who is a rabid anti- trumper with many social media posts proving that?

i honestly have no idea about his views on trump or whether those views influence how he performs his job. I guess his views didn't keep him from becoming the head of the Republican AG association, though.

In his role as Georgia AG, though, he seems more well-positioned to know his state process for election matters than the AG of another state, so when he says the claims are 'not factual' then there may be something to his position. Or not. Perhaps the court will ultimately decide. Or not.

Edited to add: i tried to find some of the 'rabid' posts, but looking at his official facebook and twitter pages from today til late october, i didn't see much that screamed anti-trump. I certainly could have missed them, but the only stuff that seemed even remotely close were posts affirming the safety and validity of the state election or decries the threats being made against the GA SoS and family.

Does he have a personal page that has the anti trump stuff? I know you don't like me asking for materials because you are so busy, but i am trying to educate myself about what you're referring to and admit i have come up short so far.

Last edited:

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There appears to be a correction on what's happening with the Texas action:

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzYeGHdWKX57VqPmQd4AaABCQ

I don't know if it will really matter if any other states join the case officially or not. More states joining might try to signal 'importance' to the justices, but whether the same suit is brought by one state or 10, it still doesn't change the legal facts being alleged. Again, maybe other sources have more clearer information, but the stuff i saw said that Kelly's case is done and there are no more matters pending before the court from him because of what he asked for when he filed (i.e. didn't actually ask for cert, but an injunction, which the whole court voted to deny). There is another PA case (challenging the late ballot extension that Trump's team initially won but then lost in the state supreme court).

The next one up will be the Texas deadline for filing tomorrow, at which time several different things could happen. The court could vote to hear the case, reject it, (maybe) rule on it in some limited capacity, ask for more information, or even sit on the filings and do nothing.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought the bombshells were coming weeks ago? What happened to the kraken? I think it drowned under the weight of its own feces.

The Governor of Georgia? I thought he was a Lib shill in bed with Venezuela and Dominion?

U.S. Supreme Court rejects an effort...https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...39e16c-397d-11eb-98c4-25dc9f4987e8_story.html
I dont know about weeks ago. I'm living in the present.
The Kracken was deployed and utilized for what it was intended and its done I guess.
Keep up.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's much bigger than election fraud. We appear to be compromised by the Chi-coms. Before you say "that's crazy" look at the Chi-com threads.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like 17 states filed 'friend of the court' brief in support of Texas. I wonder if this will draw responses from other states to support the four being sued. Or if it will sway the justices.

One part i read argued that allowing late arriving absentee ballots presented a security problem and could allow for fraud. Of the states signing the brief, both Kansas and Mississippi allow for late arriving ballots...

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like 17 states filed 'friend of the court' brief in support of Texas. I wonder if this will draw responses from other states to support the four being sued. Or if it will sway the justices.

One part i read argued that allowing late arriving absentee ballots presented a security problem and could allow for fraud. Of the states signing the brief, both Kansas and Mississippi allow for late arriving ballots...

KS is pretty much Dem run, I'm guessing MS isn't?

Latest posts

Top Bottom