US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I listened to one of the posted interviews with McInerney in which he said that he was not sure about some US forces being killed in Frankfurt during the seizure of the servers. My assumption at this point is that he allowed himself to believe something that fit his narrative when he made the claim of five of our solders dying. I think it will not be proved.
When and if, McInerney's claim falls apart, it will not affect my opinion that a massive election fraud has occurred.

Last edited:

bobfuente

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there is something to this. But it will not come out in the open for some time. It has not made Fox or Breitbart News yet. All I am seeing is the President's law suits being thrown out because stated of lack of evidence.He is going down fighting though, and that is how a man like him would want to go - fighting.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think there is something to this. But it will not come out in the open for some time. It has not made Fox or Breitbart News yet. All I am seeing is the President's law suits being thrown out because stated of lack of evidence.He is going down fighting though, and that is how a man like him would want to go - fighting.
They are initroducing some of the weaker cased in the state court, to get dispissed and allow the appealss process to happen all the way to the SCOTUS.
4D chess.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I have gathered, the state level lawsuits being dismissed do not matter.
Either
1. They will be appealed to and decided by the Supreme Court. or....
2. State legislatures in GA, WI, MI, PA will refuse to certify delegates to the electoral college and instead apppoint their own
As always, I could be wrong....do your own research............and beware of all news outlets.... especially Fox

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "Kraken" according to McInerney, is the nickname of the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion in Fort Huachuca, AZ.
This battalion is charged with training 35B and 35F MOS.

So far, I have heard no other sources other that McInerney and his little group of people that confirm each other as sources.

McInereny is saying it is a CIA operation to change the votes backed by Russia, China, and Iran.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good grief now we are being asked to believe in some upstart foreign news agency that you don’t know a single employ s validity. My ocean front property in Oologah is still for sale!!

Bulletin: I have already sold your Oologah property to a person in Wyoming. Thank you for not paying attention to what is really going on in this world, it was your own great single mindlessness that led to this great opportunity for me to reap great rewards. I truly hope that in the future you will explore other parts of the internet world and consider that you don't know everything.

The new owner loves it's view and I made a great profit, ha ha.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "Kraken" according to McInerney, is the nickname of the 305th Military Intelligence Battalion in Fort Huachuca, AZ.
This battalion is charged with training 35B and 35F MOS.

So far, I have heard no other sources other that McInerney and his little group of people that confirm each other as sources.

McInereny is saying it is a CIA operation to change the votes backed by Russia, China, and Iran.
I hope to hear more on this from OAN in the morning. They have been on a partial holliday with just a skeliton crew to do a few new segments here and there but mainly playing re runs from last week, pre thanksgiving.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Continued mentioning of "vote changing" and Russia changing the vote while completely ignoring that fact that there is no centralized vote repository and all but a handful of counties in the U.S. that use electronic machines use machines that generate VVPAT ballots that can be matched up to the vote totals at each precinct.

The concept of some third party hacking into "the system" and adding votes for Biden is the stuff of fantasy, completely devoid of evidence, and completely ignores the reality of how electronic voting works in this country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom