US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been attempting to confirm or disprove that there is a Scytl server facility in Frankfurt.
  • Scytl's corporate website does not show any facilities in Germany.
  • Many "fact-checking" articles deny that Scytl has a server facility in Germany
  • One of those articles however says, "While Scytl definitely had back-up data servers in Frankfurt at one point, it denied having those servers now. The company definitely doesn't have offices in Frankfurt and have not announced any plans to move." (emphasis mine) https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news...alse/507-e120d34c-3da0-4367-9d9c-9e97a30e2ecf

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't verify it, but I suspect that the C-17 carrying all those servers recently crashed in the Atlantic.
You'll never hear about. The NWO will just make all the real info disappear.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This article indicates that Wikileaks revealed large-scale CIA activity in Franfurt as part of a massive digital hacking effort aimed at foreign adversaries.
German daily “Süddeutsche Zeitung” reported the building was known to be home to a vast network of intelligence personnel including CIA agents, NSA spies, military secret service personnel, Department of Homeland Security employees and Secret Service employees. It reported the Americans had also established a dense network of outposts and shell companies in Frankfurt
(Emphasis mine) https://www.dw.com/en/frankfurt-used-as-remote-hacking-base-for-the-cia-wikileaks/a-37841830

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom