Used Car/Truck for sale resources

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the ODWC is having their auction tonight around 6PM. Bunch of 4x4 pickups with 100K+ miles.

There are GSA auctions in OKC about every two weeks.

I like auctions because you only have to pay a little more than the next sucker in line. Most auctions are dealer only, but the auctions that are open to the public seem to sell vehicles just about the wholesale price that is listed on the NADA website. Way better than similar cars from Carmax.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've had good luck on craigslist. I always make sure the title is signed and notarized properly before I give anybody my money. I've met people selling their vehicles at the tag office, that method keeps everything straight up with no funny business.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had good luck on craigslist. I always make sure the title is signed and notarized properly before I give anybody my money. I've met people selling their vehicles at the tag office, that method keeps everything straight up with no funny business.

It's amazing how many people try to sell a vehicle on there without a title despite the fact that Missouri law says you cannot. All I could find on a cursory search for Oklahoma law was you cannot register a car without transferring a title. Pretty much means the same thing for the buyer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom