Used Gun Pricing (How to find value)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gunbroker. Check the completed auctions for items that have actually sold. Gives you an instant, current market view.

Blue book is usually close.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not if you troll the completed auctions. That is, unless some jack wagon paid way too much for something. I used it a lot to determine values. Especially if it something oddball or possibly something someone is claiming to be rare or especially high valued. Like guys claiming they are selling a rare Glock that only a few was made, etc

TonyRumore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the best ways to score good deals, is to look for items that are severely under valued in the Blue Book. There are a lot of dealers that just price off the book and don't do any research. Especially so, if the dealer specializes in mostly fudd guns, but happened to get a black rifle, or vise versa. Of course the blue book is also way off in the other direction on some items as well. I just bought a pistol the other day that blue book's at $650, but I knew it would bring nearly $1,500 on GunStroker. I bought it and sold it a week later for $1,450.

Latest posts

Top Bottom