USSA monthly membership questions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

packnpair

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just finished our 30 day freebie..............and we're planning on joining, I don't know how you could say enough about the staff.............they DO treat you like royalty.

J-leblanc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the monthly membership give you access to the computer driven steel targets?

oh yes. membership you have access to anything besides the ballistic builiding. (shoothouse) its alot of fun, i love the computer driven pop up targets.... just say goodbye to ammo, its super addicting.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems every time I bring a friend out to shoot they want to join. It is a top notch facility and I feel very fortunate to have such an awesome place here in Tulsa. The staffs gentle demeanor makes it such a relaxing place to shoot. I took a female out today for her first time and she felt very comfortable. It is definitely a very female friendly place which is a great benefit. So far my sister, mother, and this girl have all shot for their first time and loved. They all were previously petrified by firearms.

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You won't be dissappointed. Facility and staff are tremendous. If you have any interest in the practical shooting events, they are great fun. Just show up with whatever gear you have and bullets and the Range Officers (RO's) will make certain you have a great time.

I've been out there for their sample training groups, and also with my wife for the free range day. I have to say the only thing keeping us from joining right now is the lack of an indoor range (more her than me), and the fact that you have to join for a period of a year at minimum. My employment status is only guaranteed to the summer at this time, I'd rather not being stuck paying for a range that I can't physically get out to anymore.

gmtmaster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I am going to have to come out and join, Im only 4 miles from tfa but, when I went there with a friend I didn't care to much for the cost and the limit on range. Where do you join at just at the range ?

I joined as I moved here from Nebraska with NFA and an M16 on a 25 yard indoor range is BORING. USSA is decent, but Zink is even cooler for what I like... Anyway, you join online and go thru the orientation at USSA get your card and you are good to go.

thecoffin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So i went to USSA today very nice place and no bird dogging on the range is nice. don't know if im going to join or just pay by the day. But again imo very nice place !

Latest posts

Top Bottom