Value of used iPhones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lstdonsldr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, they call it the 4G, but its a bit deceptive to many people.

What's sad is out here, unless you're on Sprint, you're still on EDGE.

I LOL everytime someone else uses the browser on my phone...

Apple doesn't call the iPhone 4 a 4G, people that don't know about technology call it the iPhone 4G, and AT&T has 3G, not just EDGE. I used to be a rep for Sprint and somewhat liked it, but the Actual Sprint network was so limited, it made it hard to use the internet. Somewhat similar to 3G service here in OK. And from what I've heard, even though Sprint has 4G now, the actual 4G coverage area is still so limited in OK, it's almost not worth having. (As told from an Area Sprint Rep I goto church with)

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apple doesn't call the iPhone 4 a 4G, people that don't know about technology call it the iPhone 4G, and AT&T has 3G, not just EDGE. I used to be a rep for Sprint and somewhat liked it, but the Actual Sprint network was so limited, it made it hard to use the internet. Somewhat similar to 3G service here in OK. And from what I've heard, even though Sprint has 4G now, the actual 4G coverage area is still so limited in OK, it's almost not worth having. (As told from an Area Sprint Rep I goto church with)

OKC should have 4G service pretty soon.

I have 3G service on Sprint's network in Bessie and Corn. When I was shopping for my phone, each one of the carriers I went to tried to tell me that NO CARRIER has 3G service out here. Like I said, I laugh when my friends use my phone. I've not had any issues, personally, other than when I was in an area where everyone's phone dropped.

To actually have 3G service out here in the boonies is well worth it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom