Value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the guys are just trying to help! you can't make a drilled one have collector value unless you sell it to someone who doesn't know. i made 2 strong offers just because i had never seen those markings before and it is an 8mm which i don't have... the second rifle i offered is a 700 dollar ruger american. which i may put up later... no hard feelings enjoy it they as good as any rifle you will find..

SSG_McD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the guys are just trying to help! you can't make a drilled one have collector value unless you sell it to someone who doesn't know. i made 2 strong offers just because i had never seen those markings before and it is an 8mm which i don't have... the second rifle i offered is a 700 dollar ruger american. which i may put up later... no hard feelings enjoy it they as good as any rifle you will find..
Thank you for those offers but I feel like even though people here gave it a low evaluation I couldn’t replace it for 600 or 700 dollars. I just like it that much. The trade or purchase would just have to be something I can’t say no to and a ruger just hasn’t ever been real appealing to me. It’s nothing personal. They are good looking guns with good reviews just not what I would trade for.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for those offers but I feel like even though people here gave it a low evaluation I couldn’t replace it for 600 or 700 dollars. I just like it that much. The trade or purchase would just have to be something I can’t say no to and a ruger just hasn’t ever been real appealing to me. It’s nothing personal. They are good looking guns with good reviews just not what I would trade for.
That’s why i said no biggie! I gave $150 for my last Mauser going to be a great 7mm hunting rifle

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happy You And Me GIF by DisneyJunior

Latest posts

Top Bottom