Vampire rock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The name of the solo he does is [Anesthesia] --Pulling Teeth
Here is the Album version.

Oh yeah. That was the 2nd Metallica album I bought. The first being Master Of Puppets. Then I bought Ride The Lighting and I can't remember the next one. I had damn near every album they made. I even special ordered an import single that had Creeping Death on one side and I think Am I Evil? or maybe Breadfan or maybe it was Bitzkrieg on the other, but hell, I can't remember now. :scratch:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh yeah. That was the 2nd Metallica album I bought. The first being Master Of Puppets. Then I bought Ride The Lighting and I can't remember the next one. I had damn near every album they made. I even special ordered an import single that had Creeping Death on one side and I think Am I Evil? or maybe Breadfan or maybe it was Bitzkrieg on the other, but hell, I can't remember now. :scratch:
I still have mine. Including a few rare pieces. I have a nice copy of the Kill Em All record on the Megaforce label. A CD copy of the Black Album printed in white!?!?! (Canadian release only) The 1st CD print of Kill Em All on the Elektra label with the bonus tracks Am I Evil? and Blitzkrieg And a few Japanese CD single imports. Plus every album on CD and a few other rare pieces too.

I still buy the new albums on CD as well just to keep up the collection. Although I can't say I really enjoyed their last 2 albums that much.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have mine. Including a few rare pieces. I have a nice copy of the Kill Em All record on the Megaforce label. A CD copy of the Black Album printed in white!?!?! (Canadian release only) The 1st CD print of Kill Em All on the Elektra label with the bonus tracks Am I Evil? and Blitzkrieg And a few Japanese CD single imports. Plus every album on CD and a few other rare pieces too.

I still buy the new albums on CD as well just to keep up the collection. Although I can't say I really enjoyed their last 2 albums that much.

I don't think I've bought one since Load or maybe Garage Days. I still like em, just prefer their older stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom