Vent thread!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sick of paying 6 bucks for a soda every function i attend!! Gun shows, movies, cains, games, home shows etc..... Im tired of getting raped going into one of these functions and getting raped when i get into these functions! 12 bucks for a medium popcorn and a medium pop at a 18 dollar movie. I paid 15 bucks for a 6 pack of 3.2 bud light at the cains last night. BS. I dont even have kids yet!! Might as well kiss a 50 dollar bill good by every time i leave my house.... Dont get me started on gas prices.

Ok getting off my soap box and waisting all your time.

PS TOO YOU STUPID HACKERS THAT SCREWED UP MY RAINY WEEKEND OF BLACK OPS ON PS3, THANKS ALOT.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sick of paying 6 bucks for a soda every function i attend!! Gun shows, movies, cains, games, home shows etc..... Im tired of getting raped going into one of these functions and getting raped when i get into these functions! 12 bucks for a medium popcorn and a medium pop at a 18 dollar movie. I paid 15 bucks for a 6 pack of 3.2 bud light at the cains last night. BS. I dont even have kids yet!! Might as well kiss a 50 dollar bill good by every time i leave my house.... Dont get me started on gas prices.

Ok getting off my soap box and waisting all your time.

PS TOO YOU STUPID HACKERS THAT SCREWED UP MY RAINY WEEKEND OF BLACK OPS ON PS3, THANKS ALOT.
So I take that you are in for a witchhunt on this one? I have been jonesing for some zombies since thursday... Lets go whip some ass on those that have killed the PSN! ;) ;) ;)

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya sometimes when i go to a movie im a SENIOR CITIZEN at the self ticket machine and we are the only ones with canned pop in the theater!! I have had people ask me "where did you get that pop" of course they are being snide. i just say didnt you see the pop machine in the hallway??

Whitey, i got a new headset thursday havnt been able to use it yet.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya sometimes when i go to a movie im a SENIOR CITIZEN at the self ticket machine and we are the only ones with canned pop in the theater!! I have had people ask me "where did you get that pop" of course they are being snide. i just say didnt you see the pop machine in the hallway??

Whitey, i got a new headset thursday havnt been able to use it yet.
Well when PSN is back up... same name on PSN as here. Hit me up for some BLOPS.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will do whitey. Another vent...... When you rent a movie from the blockbuster box dont use it as a sanding pad or a skateboard and then return it for me to rent. I have to deal with my wife freaking out at 10:30 at night then driving back to QT.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with ya... we usually carry in whatever we need to sustain ourselves in the wife's ALICE sized purse.

I am a sucker for those chocolate almonds though... sometimes I spring for 'em just as a treat.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It could be until May when its back up, hackers got into the admin DEV accounts on PSN and were stealing CC info, SONY japan is breaking the law right now by not informing their customers of this, be weary.

PS: This info is not confirmed anywhere except in anonymous's private IRC chatrooms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom