Vent thread!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cargo shorts. Room for sodas and candy on the way in, and a stockpile of 3D glasses on the way out. I get my moneys worth.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way the lines work at quick trip P!$$ me off. If there 3 people in line on the left side and some a hole walks up at the right side of the register and gets a pack of ciggs and some lotto tickets! so much for being polite and standing in line. thats all.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After much experimentation, I've found that it's possible to get through most movies without any food or drink. And, who wastes time eating and drinking at a gun show?

Last edited:

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
depending on how often you go to the movies, harkins has a pretty sweet deal. $20 for a loyalty T-shirt, and $4 for a loyalty cup. now every time we go, we get a free medium popcorn and 2 sodas for $2 (or we upgrade to a large popcorn for $1 more if we're feelin like fatties). Go to the movies twice and it pays for itself, lol. That, with $7 matinee's makes for some pretty cheap movie goin.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta getcha' a wife or a gf with a duffel bag sized purse.....most girls like to think they are being "bad" and will smuggle nearly anything into anywhere.......nearly.
Yeah....they're called "mules"
:rollingla

The way the lines work at quick trip P!$$ me off. If there 3 people in line on the left side and some a hole walks up at the right side of the register and gets a pack of ciggs and some lotto tickets! so much for being polite and standing in line. thats all.
Standing in *line*!? at QT!?
Are you serious!?
I'm not sure I've ever encountered a QT that was capable of maintaining an actual 'line'.....the stores have the worst layout of any place I've ever been.
There's only enough space to support a "line" 2-3 deep.....and the cashiers ringing you up from across the room...

After much experimentation, I've found that it's possible to get through most movies without any food or drink. And, who wastes time eating and drinking at a gun show?
Yeah, I guess I'm old school or something because I prefer dinner THEN a movie......not dinner AT the movies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom