Vest??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where would a guy go to find a vest that has mag pooches for AR mags and or pistol mags? One that is adjustable for sizes, as in both sides can be tightened or loosened. Any web sites or places around town?

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the surplus Molle Vests are adjustable and you can set it all up however you like.
Come in different colors; camo, desert tan(coyote), digicam and i think 1 other.
Mag pouches, holster, camelbak. All can be had at surplus shops now

Google coyote molle II vest

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you looking for a tac vest or a shoot me first vest?

Dont understand your question. Just a simple vest to carry mags in and is adjustable for different size adults.

I seen one at the three gun shoot. It zipped up. Had cord adjustable sides. And looked to carry three mags on each side in the front.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thing I like about the Molle II vest is you can adjust the vest for height and width(lol) and also put the mag pouches where you want them and quantity.

Some vest come with all the pouches stitched in 1 spot which doesn't work for all people.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The thing I like about the Molle II vest is you can adjust the vest for height and width(lol) and also put the mag pouches where you want them and quantity.

Some vest come with all the pouches stitched in 1 spot which doesn't work for all people.

So any place in particular to find a Molle II vest locally ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom