VIDEO: Anti-Gun Group Dupes Moviegoers into Watching Real-Life Murders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why doesn't a pro-gun group open a store and show the guns that people used to successfully defend their lives, their family's lives, etc.,etc., etc.

Because, like Deterrence of a generation ago - it doesn't make good press. Saying "look, come see what didn't happen" usually isn't visually impressive.

okcowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought they were interesting videos.
I wonder what those same people would think if they watched a "movie" about people being killed by cars or if they would reconsider buying a car if they knew how much their chances of being killed in a car accident went up by actually owning one. I know it's not an apples to apples comparison but it is still thought provoking.
On another similar note, (with no offense intended to anyone personally) these same people should look at the statistics of being killed by a physician or if they can even find out if their "history" of their physician.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought they were interesting videos.
I wonder what those same people would think if they watched a "movie" about people being killed by cars or if they would reconsider buying a car if they knew how much their chances of being killed in a car accident went up by actually owning one. I know it's not an apples to apples comparison but it is still thought provoking.
On another similar note, (with no offense intended to anyone personally) these same people should look at the statistics of being killed by a physician or if they can even find out if their "history" of their physician.
When I was in High School, they had a student traffic court. You got "sentenced" to watching some car fatality accidents, and some where there were gruesome wounds while people were being taken out of accidents.
I don't know one person that refused to drive a car that saw those video's.
The "ain't gonna happen to me" syndrome always trumps.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_51DNMF9Q16L.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom