Vigilantes in Geary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt there's many South Asians, or Indians, or Desi, in Geary. :D I'm sure he means aboriginal or indigenous to the Americas. First Americans is often used in Canada.

I get your point, but technically you have to capitalize "Indian," even with misappropriating the word to describe Native Americans. It's not like "catholic," which has two meanings based on the capitalization. For the record, I'm Cherokee.

We did have an Indian from Southeast Asia on the PD for about a year. They fired him after they found out he was illegal. I think he had overstayed his visa. His nickname was "Raj".

That was around the time we hired a Canadian county deputy to be our Chief. She was busted for possession of CDS a few days before she was to start in Geary.

No, Raj was after her. We also hired one the officers from the Yukon PD sex scandal. He was a good one that got caught up in a bad deal in Yukon. I wish he had stayed. He came here to try and clear his rep some.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How was this racist? Were they saying the Indians are genetically inferior to another genetically identified group? I'm not sure how this was all racist? Either way, I never knew all this stuff about small towns. Cartel members in watonga?

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How was this racist? Were they saying the Indians are genetically inferior to another genetically identified group? I'm not sure how this was all racist? Either way, I never knew all this stuff about small towns. Cartel members in watonga?

Get on Facebook and search for Geary Neighborhood Watch. You won't read that they were thinking that indians are more criminal but you will read about the cartel member in Watonga. I can't believe all of it either. If they are out trying to target young Indian boys it is racist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom