Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response (VIPR)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response (VIPR)

“Safeguarding Our Nation's Surface Transportation Systems Against Evolving Terrorist Threats”

Myself to be honest I had never heard or read about it, but our Government used it back in 2009 with the TSA in Tennessee and trust me they can again use it against us American Citizens.

This Government act was a Direct Attack on our Fourth Amendment.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

What these VIPR Agents did was go to Buss and Railroad stations, stop people ask them to give them their edification papers search them and their baggage and remove anything they deemed to be an item of a threat .

In the Article I am reading in a March 2012 SWAT Magazine they were asking Congress to grant them $110 Million taxpayers dollars for more VIPR Teams, I have no idea if it was approved or when it ended.

But I would not be surprised to see it again used against us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom