Vital Max Feed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vital Max feed is high quality feed for your deer and elk herd. go to vitalmaxfeed.com and look at their line. I have been using Vital Max feed for quite some time with excellant results over the seasons. The current production that they are making contains heat stress technology. What in the world is heat stress technology???????? Is anyone currently dealing with heat stress in this heat and humidity in Oklahoma???? What if the deer and elk could dilate your veins to circulate more blood thru your body to transfer more heat out??? Wouldn't the animals be cooler, not to mention moving more nutrients throughout their bodies to help with rack development and lactation?? Now you are starting the get the concept. The deer are stressing like we are. I understand the compound that is being used in this feed and how it works. I do not know of another feed that uses this additive. I am having a pallet brought in to OKC of the Vital Max with HST. A 50# bag is $25.00 and is an introductory price. If anyone is interested send me a private message.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The manufacturer has not updated the website due to a major change by teaming up with a major marketing group. This change will herald a expansive in products and marketing capabilities. Stay tuned. I will update this post when the agreement is reached. The products are still available and the pallet is still coming. I am taking orders now for the Vital Max with HST. Please shoot me a pm for any questions.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well, the deer herd destroyed it. There was no "switching the feed delay" that I've seen with others. I think the molasses helps with that. I noticed the aroma putting it in the feeder. It smells like a sweet feed. In any case, I think it's a good choice. My only concerns are it left a tacky film in the feeder. That could lead to jams, but that can be solved by using a trough style feeder. the other is the price. Man it's not cheap when my herd is going through about 250-300 pounds a week. I've gotta thin that doe population.
35-42 pounds per day! Yikes! Free range deer or penned? Are you sure cattle haven't found it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom