Vlad cuts off electricity to Finland!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some food for thought: the Fins have an ongoing peace treaty with Russia signed after WWII (Finland was allied with Nazi Germany). It was with the USSR and carried over to Russia after the fall of the soviets. That treaty pretty much states that the Fins will be neutral WRT Russia in perpetuity and Russia in kind and any violation of the treaty is an act of war. If they join NATO, we will see general mobilization of the Russian forces and Finland will most likely be invaded and burned to the ground. When that happens, I believe the Russians will go total war on Ukraine and burn it to the ground. Anyone who interferes will get a nuke. None of this is good.
seems Crimea was also a settled deal for many years until Putin decided to take it [while obumer was hiding behind the curtains in the WH] it is in fact Putin who is breaking all the treaties and bringing all this onto Russia -- all very unfortunate as if we had not had a fraudulent election that the Supreme Court failed to check - and President Trump was our president - this war would not exist.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"The new agreement -- Russia's first political treaty with a Western country -- replaces the 1948 Treaty on Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance, which required Finland to help defend the Soviet Union against any attack through Finnish territory.

Finland and Russia have now committed themselves not to use force against each other and to respect their 800-mile border. They also promise to respect the rights of each other's citizens on their territories.

The treaty is valid for 10 years and will automatically be renewed for five-year periods unless annulled by either party."

From the State Departments release on the new treaty, which doesn't seem to mention NATO, but it did specifically state that it was ok with Russia if Finland joined the European Union. Looks like old Vlad is anulling his end of this deal.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because you read it on the State Dept website it must be true. Boy have you got a lot to learn. I would look up the actual treaty by the members who signed it than believe a dang word this administration says, especially the State Dept will the lying POS Blinken.

Last edited:

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sigh, State Department release from 1992. Not from this administration not from Blinken. It would have been someone under James Baker. Not being endorsed by me, just info from a bygone era, and I didn't trust them anymore than I do now. You must be in great shape jumping to conclusions, this one was at least a 9.3!
Edited to ad, By the way, you have a much higher opinion of Anthony Blinken than I do, but you can be forgiven for that.😁

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom