Vortex Crossfire Scope - Opinions??? Experiences???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GearHog keeps running specials on these Vortex Crossfire scopes & I'm curious to know what the quality is like. How does it stack up against similarly priced optics like the Bushnell Banner line?

Does anyone own one? Like it? Love it? Hate it?

K

Kings & Ar-15's

I don't own one but I've also heard quite a bit about them. Based on the few people (3 or 4) I've talked to all seem to be pleased with its performance. I'm in the process of saving up for a red dot myself that is also made by vortex. Optics planet also runs deals on them occasionally so you might compare prices if you decide to get one. Best of luck.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The crossfire is the only line of scopes they have that are made in China. All the other they have are made elsewhere. Go to snipers's hide and search the forum there. The crossfire is what I have on a heavy recoiling rifle, however it is the only one that seems to have trouble handling alot of recoil. I'm not too worried about it do to the fact that Vortex has excellent customer service(or so I've read), and if it has any trouble at all they will take care of it reguardless of who the owner is.
--Mech

Latest posts

Top Bottom