Vote fraud ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And yet your boy keeps trying to run under their banner. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Probably because most of his supporters talk a good game but can not bother to get out from behind their computer and do something.
Says the man with a pic of himself laying on the sofa. :slap:
Or the others are running under Rons because they haven't came up with a globalist America killing douche banner to run under.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has been rehashed to death. I'm not going to convince you, you're not going to convince me. It's really not worth the effort for me at this time. Don't play ignorant, it's insulting to everyone involved.
Speaking foreign policy my guess? Lota people have a problem with the old Golden Rule. It seems like a good policy to me.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mad? No. But I think you're playing coy and I do find it irritating. You know better and are generally much more level-headed than that. There have been plenty of threads here to extoll the virtues of Ron Paul.
There have been a lot of Paul's stances which have been denigrated and falsely framed as being dangerous. I wanted to know to which of those you ascribed. As someone else said, you probably are referring to his foreign policy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom