Vote fraud ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ls1z4me

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He resigned from the GOP during Reagan's term then came crawling back when his Libertarian bid failed miserably.

If RP had the support you folks claim and his supporters all got out and worked for him gathering signatures etc, he could be on the ballot in every state. He would still lose because few people support him.

He does have the support. In VA, Newts home state and the hardest state to get on the ballot, Ron and Mitt are the only ones on the ballot.

http://www.whsv.com/news/headlines/...s_Presidential_Primary_137860338.html?ref=338

Paul supporters got out and got the 15000 signatures, Mitt most like bought them as he does for this supporter in FL.
http://youtu.be/yFczAKYHRM8

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He does have the support. In VA, Newts home state and the hardest state to get on the ballot, Ron and Mitt are the only ones on the ballot.

http://www.whsv.com/news/headlines/...s_Presidential_Primary_137860338.html?ref=338

Paul supporters got out and got the 15000 signatures, Mitt most like bought them as he does for this supporter in FL.
http://youtu.be/yFczAKYHRM8

We are talking about him running as a Libertarian which is what he is. If he had the support you folks claim, he could be on the ballot under the Libertarian banner in all 50 states. Instead he hides under the Republican banner praying enough people drink the kool-ad and he gets the nomination. Not going to happen.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are talking about him running as a Libertarian which is what he is. ... Instead he hides under the Republican banner praying enough people drink the Kool-Aid....
"I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism."
--Ronald Reagan, who also appears to have drunk the Kool-Aid.

justinsaneok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are talking about him running as a Libertarian which is what he is. If he had the support you folks claim, he could be on the ballot under the Libertarian banner in all 50 states. Instead he hides under the Republican banner praying enough people drink the kool-ad and he gets the nomination. Not going to happen.
Opinion... Anyway, he is waking people up to what is important. Revolutionary war was won by 5% , 90% didn't care and 5% were all about being under a kings tyranny. I just hope win or lose, more will remember why are Free Republic was the greatest and take the steps to fix are mistakes so it can be again. Everyone else I've seen are on the same ticket, the ruin America ticket. Voting the same every time and expecting a different outcome is crazy. Ron Paul is the only guy running that makes sense and doesn't make me sick just looking at him. Seems like everyone else is faking who they are to screw us over for their own gain. Opinion..

I don't care what they call themselves. I care what they do!

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, and ideas are bullet-proof. And for those that have even microscopic levels of discernment, they are learning just how much information is controlled. This could affect a great many things in the future, not just a presidential debate.

I'm eager to see what the future holds... However, I'm also worried that something disastrous occurs to stifle the "revolution."

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The real "revolution" will come from people like the Tea Party people, not from some power mad old fool that has been in congress for 20 years. This is why the Tea Party gets slammed and lied about and RP gets laughed at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom