Wanenmacher’s Tulsa Arms Show is a go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to go to gun shows because you could often find a good deal on a gun or ammo. Now they are full of people who are trying to exploit the situation and rip people off for guns and ammo. Wasted time on a couple and won't be going back to any down here until things return to closer to normal.

Unless you are desperate for ammunition and are willing to bend over to pay for some, then I would not waste my time if I was you.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll go. You don't HAVE to buy any overpriced crap; sometimes it's fun to laugh at some of the ridiculous prices on stuff. And sometimes you might just run on to something you can't live without, and isn't refinance-the-house expensive. Some of the stuff I just like to look at, firearms you don't see every day, and almost never at the tiny local shows.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might be fun to check it out. Last time I was there I bet there were 30 of those electric scooters. Freaking rude people park them in the middle of the aisle...stinky lardasses waddling around with no purpose or awareness that other people would like to move along...

I don't know, might sit it out after all.

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll go. You don't HAVE to buy any overpriced crap; sometimes it's fun to laugh at some of the ridiculous prices on stuff. And sometimes you might just run on to something you can't live without, and isn't refinance-the-house expensive. Some of the stuff I just like to look at, firearms you don't see every day, and almost never at the tiny local shows.

Would be great to post live stories to Instagram of the whoreable rip offs. See what I did there? If I can go I'll do that and you guys can follow me to see what you are or aren't missing out on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom