Wanenmacher’s Tulsa Arms Show is a go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years ago there was a man who had some old colts that looked like someone bought them in 1870 and put them in a safe for 140 years, they were perfect.There is a table on the lower level by the east wall that will have 30-40,000 dollar browning shotguns.I doubt i will be able to go this year, but in the past i have bought some very sweet over and under shotguns from people walking around who were willing to deal just so they could buy a different gun.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. I have no desire to wade through a mass of humanity to hear every last one of them ***** about the obscene ammo prices and grinchy gun dealers complaining they can't sell a gun because shooting it would cost more than the gun itself.

With the amount of B.O., crop dusting and *** **** scooter owners blocking the aisles, you are very kind to call it "a mass of humanity." My hat is off to you sir.

Jcelt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always looked at going to gun shows as one way of supporting the shooting industry. It also shows the anti gunners that there is still a lot of interest in firearms, although that is very evident this year with the spike in gun sales. As mentioned above, this show has everything including stuff I would normally see in a museum. Finally, I like having the show in Tulsa so going to the show For me is supporting the location.

Latest posts

Top Bottom