Wanenmacher’s Tulsa Arms Show is a go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have always looked at going to gun shows as one way of supporting the shooting industry. It also shows the anti gunners that there is still a lot of interest in firearms, although that is very evident this year with the spike in gun sales. As mentioned above, this show has everything including stuff I would normally see in a museum. Finally, I like having the show in Tulsa so going to the show For me is supporting the location.

This show had "everything" about ten years ago. Now it's quite different and if you are looking for anything remotely new, it's not the place to go. Sure if you are looking for older guns it's great, but a TON of big name vendors have dropped off over the years.

Legend

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I’ve managed to make it about once ever five years. I don’t think I’m due again just yet. If I do go again this year or whenever next I’ll avoid bringing anything to sell. That place is a magnet for neckbeards and bottom feeders.

Latest posts

Top Bottom