Wanenmacher’s Tulsa Arms Show is a go

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love looking at guns, but I hate large groups more. Then we got this thing called COVID. So I’ll just stay home and try to do some things around the house.

This ^^^^^ the older I get, the more I hate crowds. I have been in the past and really enjoyed the show. Love to look at guns...

Last edited:

Jcelt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This show had "everything" about ten years ago. Now it's quite different and if you are looking for anything remotely new, it's not the place to go. Sure if you are looking for older guns it's great, but a TON of big name vendors have dropped off over the years.
That may be true , I’m not sure about 10 years ago, I wasn’t attending then. Vendors change and come and go for various reasons. The last one I went to , last fall , had plenty of new stuff for me to look at as well as alot of Different stuff you don’t see at a smaller show.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am reluctantly taking a “Covid break” from this year’s show. I normally sit with a group of friends that have had an island of tables on the upper level, but they’ll carry on just fine without me.

Feet Dry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on the fence. I don't think I can hack the 4 hour, eleven acre full hike with a mandated oxygen depriver hugging my face. Maybe I'll just walk around with a beverage. That way I can be "eating or drinking" the whole time.:burnout:

Latest posts

Top Bottom