Wanenmacher Nov 13 - 14, 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no financial interest in the show (probably miss out on this one too) but I seem to remember it was usually the first weekend in November for the fall show, not the second weekend. :anyone:
Anyhoo, best of luck to y'all going and hope you find some good stuff.
http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as I can remember, the show has always coincided with the opening of the deer rifle season. I’m not a hunter, but those I know who hunt constantly carp about that.

I’ll be going with my girlfriend. Probably taking a leather M1 Garand scabbard, made in 1942, to sell but we won’t be buying anything this time around.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be going on Saturday, & I'm still looking for a Mosin Nagant 91/30 action & barrel. I'm basically looking for the gunor parts to put one together without any of the wood stock. If anyone know where I can find that, please point the way.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am wrong - hmm, what season were they carping about then, I wonder. Spring Turkey, perhaps.
Now that y'all mention it, I knew a couple of guys who went deer hunting would complain about the big Tulsa show the weekend before rifle deer season.
They were complaining the big show just got more people to buy a rifle/ammo and get out in the woods and they didn't like that. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom