Wanenmacher Report.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get into a few clouds of BO? I sure did. And my son and I both noticed someone needed to return to the bathroom for a courtesty wipe.
Every time.😂 Lots of BO. Always one guy who smells like he **** himself. And I saw 3, possibly 4, transgenderists. Which is 300 or 400 percent increase from the other times. 😂

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1st time going, can we bring firearms (locked) in a backpack, no ammo, to sell?

Dave

There are tables next to the ticket takers, manned by off-duty police and security people, where you’re supposed to take any firearms you want to sell/trade at the show. They’ll ask that you unload the firearms outside, and present those to them unloaded with the actions open/locked back and magazines out, so they can put zip ties through the barrels that you leave on during the show.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went with a couple of friends. We stopped by and spoke with @surjimmy for a bit. I found a few good deals, and a lot of the regular overpriced stuff, but Jimmy and some others had some good stuff. I brought a HK P30 V3 with me that just sits in the safe, thinking I may use it as trade fodder. I ended up trading it and little bit of cash for a very clean SW 686 Plus Deluxe 7 inch .357. I also never knew that Kel-Tec made the KSG in .410, and I didn't know I wanted one until I saw it! I picked it up for retail price, plus a discount from mentioning their radio ad from the COPS gun shop booth. Good guys there. I have no clue what I'm going to do with it, as the last thing I needed was another shotgun, but it was a fair price. Never bought a Kel-Tec before.
Check out https://www.mcarbo.com/. They make quality upgrades for Keltec products, & Keltec will warranty the upgrades if Keltec installs them, at very reasonable fees as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom