Wanenmacher Report.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any accidental discharge's this year? I didn't make it up there.
Someone got HBC Saturday AM in the East side parking, shutting iit down for a bit. 2-3 EMSA & 6+ Squad vehicles. They were upset they couldn’t bring in a loaded weapon I guess.

User_3155

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get into a few clouds of BO? I sure did. And my son and I both noticed someone needed to return to the bathroom for a courtesty wipe.
Seriously, did not even make the first corner on the far West wall and someone sharted I swear. Good lord my eyes were watering. No doubt tactical and it let me tell ya, it worked on this ol boy :fart:

User_3155

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone got HBC Saturday AM in the East side parking, shutting iit down for a bit. 2-3 EMSA & 6+ Squad vehicles. They were upset they couldn’t bring in a loaded weapon I guess.
Not suprising. Yesterday the dumbasses were driving in the out and all the way through the lot that way, with cars trying to leave! I was like, calm TF down boys!! When I was leaving, usually you'll get the courtesy stop so you can cross the main isle, but noooooo, Southbound hammer down!!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw @surjimmy - let me tell y’all- he’s a good dude.
Sold a pistol, bought a rifle.

Came back today and the first thing I saw was a transvestite about 6’3” from his heels to the too of his head. They weren’t wearing any OSA gear.
Just to be clear, I was not the transvestite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom