Wanenmacher's Tulsa Gun Show April 11 & 12 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulsa Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone hear about the thieves who were busted using the new security cam system?

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crim...cle_8e9de3be-dae5-5d39-85d3-a16035dda2bf.html

"The cameras are 8-megapixel pan-tilt-zoom cameras connected to servers that allow remote online operation and include the ability to track items or people with facial recognition from camera to camera."

“It covers the entire building, wall-to-wall, door-to-door,” Archer said.

Anyone else find this interesting?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was my first time going and I wasn't impressed. It was mostly old guns that I was not interested in. I mean I like to look but dang, not that much. Wasn't as much modern stuff as I was hoping for. And when I did find something it was usually so inflated that I just laughed and walked off. I had a good time with my cousin and preacher though.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was my first time going and I wasn't impressed. It was mostly old guns that I was not interested in. I mean I like to look but dang, not that much. Wasn't as much modern stuff as I was hoping for. And when I did find something it was usually so inflated that I just laughed and walked off. I had a good time with my cousin and preacher though.
That is the reason I always went, for the old stuff. I can see the modern stuff anytime.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I felt it was a good show, Sunday was not as good as Saturday. Got to meet OKNewshawk and a few others great people, happy to get the chance to meet them in person. I would have liked to have meet dennishoddy and a few others I have not met yet.

It surprises me that three of our own (Tulsa Arms Collector's Association) would be thieves. It should not surprise me if you look at how many people are members. In every group of people there will always be a smaller group of bad apples.

I saw something that I want for the next big show, it is called a Cruzin Cooler. Several of us want to get them and have a race early Thursday morning when no one is in the building.

Sorry I missed you. Just a time thing.

I used to race in that building. New Years day. Three Wheeler racing was my thing. Its been moved to the second weekend now? not sure now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom