Wanenmacher's Tulsa Gun Show April 11 & 12 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got to meet Nighthawk--great guy, I only wish I had the money to buy something from him. Saw a Swiss K31 that was interesting but as I don't know how to evaluate such a rifle I wouldn't have bought it even if I had the money. Found a nice looking IWB holster for the SCCY CP2 I plan to buy and let the owner of Shepherd Leather know about a second laser manufacturer that is making a laser for the SCCY. Ended up buying an inexpensive shoulder holster rig for an airsoft Sig P230 from Ace Cases. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if it fit the SCCY. Said "Hi" to the guys at Freedom Munitions. All in all, for a short visit at the end of Sunday, I actually had fun this time and got to see some things I'm planning to buy in the future. Now, if I could only afford that Swiss 20mm anti-tank rifle that I saw at one table!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The system to find vendors is stupid IMHO.

The building already has numbers on the Ibeams that run from west to east.

The promoters have the numbering system in the center aisle running backwards from the building numbers?? WTF?

I was already to the other end talking to Mike Miller when I found Mark was at the other end. I needed to hit the lower section, so my chance to meet Mark was lost.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The show organizers are pretty big on the "No Cameras" thing.

They can't stop the tens of thousands of visitors with cell phones. I saw people taking pics; did anyone see the banana for sale on a table upstairs, amongst a couple dozen pistols? I bet a bunch of pics of that banana were taken!

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, spotted them. I will say the gear bags, rucks, and soft gun cases were priced to sell at most booths.

The case for a 14" contender with barrel pouches inside was a whopping $12 I should have bought two and some others
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_04_13_821af7bdf5d110a66c19a37df27c6195.jpg

Sent via message in a bottle

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes........... talked to one of the security folks....... Just like the article states---it was done by 3 dealers.............

I hate friggin thieves. Glad they were caught, and great news to have an excellent video system installed in that building. Wish it was there when I had one lifted from my table a few years back!

Latest posts

Top Bottom