Wannemacher Knife Vendors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy there - Planning on walking around Wannemacher this weekend.

Does anyone know of a few good Knife dealers that frequently attend the show? I'm looking for a "nice", tactical folder. Something in line with Zero Tolerance or Emmerson. I'm a touchy, feely kind of guy and looking for a dealer who has several knives that I can see and handle before I buy.

Thanks in advance.

DB

romanleader

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A plug for 2A - they had a ZT301 in stock for me at a very competitive price. I'd rather help out my local buddies if I can. Give Eric a call he can probably get it for you.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Avoid the one with a jar full of knives...they are the ones who fell for the midnight "mega knife" special on the Frost knives sell-a-thon.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A plug for 2A - they had a ZT301 in stock for me at a very competitive price. I'd rather help out my local buddies if I can. Give Eric a call he can probably get it for you.

Is 2A going to have a booth this time? They skipped the last show due to not having enough stock to take and sell.

Dalejbrass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I frequent 2A quite often and know Eric well. Train with him often. I didn't say I was planning on buying at the gun show, just that I wanted to see a wide selection of knifes before I buy. I would much prefer to buy from Eric or someone local. But, 2A's supply is relatively limited.

I will look for Soonerstateknives, Tom Durham and Coye. Anyone know how to get a hold on vendor booth layout for the show?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bill Coye should be there and I'm sure that Safe Home/Bear Beam will be there. Charles has a great selection of Benchmade stuff. If that works for you.

Bill hasn't been there for the last two shows IIRC, and won't be there this year either. From what I have seen he's grinding 24/7.

Latest posts

Top Bottom