Wannenmacher Show and Coronavirus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I’m watching the news this morning, they said the fair in Houston has been cancelled, the Cher concert in Okc, Adam Sandler (wherever he is) and the Thunder game in Okc last night.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Wannamacher was cancelled too.

Cher concert...was this at a nursing home ?...This is more worrisome then the virus....seeing all that plastic in a mummified human form, yet attempting to speak must be more freighting then some flu virus....

... in the old days...Parents would tell kids....cover your mouth, wash your hands..Cold & Flu season, happens every year...always spring...and mid fall...those Summer and Winter cold/flu...Any of you listen then ?...

they want to limit rounds in magazines...they should limit times they can beat the same story to death ...with each drama News reader Queen & King topping the last....it never ends.

What's next week...?...I long for the simple old days.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
from Wanemacher site
LATEST NEWS

March 12, 2020 2:30pm - Governor Stitt just made special announcement about Coronavirus today. At this point, State of Oklahoma has no plans to ban big gatherings or cancel schools. He recommends everyone use common sense measures to stay healthy.

At this point we're still planning on having the show.

Any updates will be found here.

Count me out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom