Warm gloves that aren't bulky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/ArcticShield...=9026490&hvtargid=pla-572007404137&th=1&psc=1
I like mittens, but this brand ARCTIC SHIELD are best gloves I have ever had for warmth. they may be just a tad bigger than you like, but I use them with blackpowder and bow hunting all the time when cold. If you don't like them send them back. I have very hard time keeping my fingers warm in below 20-- and Arctic Shield works. I have the gloves mittens, coats bibs, etc. I am from minnesota originally and I know what cold is. Try them. They may have changed them since I bought last my last pair, but if they haven't they are great in cold weather. the "retain heat retention" what they started years ago.

they also have mittens with a light glove underneath if you want that type of thing.
Appreciate it I'll be looking at these

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/ArcticShield...=9026490&hvtargid=pla-572007404137&th=1&psc=1
I like mittens, but this brand ARCTIC SHIELD are best gloves I have ever had for warmth. they may be just a tad bigger than you like, but I use them with blackpowder and bow hunting all the time when cold. If you don't like them send them back. I have very hard time keeping my fingers warm in below 20-- and Arctic Shield works. I have the gloves mittens, coats bibs, etc. I am from minnesota originally and I know what cold is. Try them. They may have changed them since I bought last my last pair, but if they haven't they are great in cold weather. the "retain heat retention" what they started years ago.

they also have mittens with a light glove underneath if you want that type of thing.
their "camp" gloves are actually my favorite, but a little more bulky but I do use them for hunting.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rode my motorcycle every day for a year on a bet.
Neoprene is a big NO GO.
Your hands will sweat in them and then you will get very cold hands.

My buddy and I tried many different gloves and those were the worst.
Best was fuzzy insides welding gloves but very bulky.

I sit and I walk during a hunt and many times have my hands in my pockets when waiting for hours in a single spot.
For hunting I have mittens but they stay in the car most of the time.
What I use 90% of the time is simple black Jersey gloves.

I am amazed how warm they keep my fingers

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if these would provide the necessary dexterity but these beauties are the warmest things I’ve ever worn. They were my father-in-laws (issued) when he served USN in WWII.
52079899-860B-40FC-AFFB-7542D43BC148.jpeg
350902F7-6854-4830-A375-FDC99D10D786.jpeg
11CA1FFA-F61E-497F-BB26-D3774A095374.jpeg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom