Warp drive may be possible.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a very cautious and theoretical article, and any practical applications would be a long time coming. I do like how they put football laces on the "star ship" :wink2:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If warp drive were possible, I think it would have been invented somewhere in the universe already.

We would have been visited by now, or seen signs of it's existense.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If warp drive were possible, I think it would have been invented somewhere in the universe already.

We would have been visited by now, or seen signs of it's existense.

What reason would they have to visit? Do you go into ant nests and try to have a conversation with them?
How would you know if you've seen aliens? There's a difference between seeing something and perceiving something.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What reason would they have to visit? Do you go into ant nests and try to have a conversation with them?
How would you know if you've seen aliens? There's a difference between seeing something and perceiving something.
I like the South Park take on our planet. We're just enteratinament for them... watching us kill each other has got to be a great show.

Latest posts

Top Bottom