Warren Metcalf's response to the loss of OSA potential customers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cichlid-dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny this is such an old thread being dredged up. Mr Metcalf you lost my interest years ago when I paid over $20 bucks to get me and my little girl in. She did have an ok time looking at the beanie babies but we were at a gun show. You had lost my business at that time due the door price and the lack of filled tables. Your business practices are yours and yours only. But to call me all those names as a purveyor of this board marks you as an idiot. I am all and none of those things. I can say for a fact that you never did welcome me to any of your shows. Even if you lower your door price and I doubt you will ever will I will never be back. Your loss not mine!!!

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who the heck is Metcalf??? JK, I attended one of his flea markets a few years back with my brother. Just like people have said, too many potatoes and not enough meat. Never went to another.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny this is such an old thread being dredged up. Mr Metcalf you lost my interest years ago when I paid over $20 bucks to get me and my little girl in. She did have an ok time looking at the beanie babies but we were at a gun show. You had lost my business at that time due the door price and the lack of filled tables. Your business practices are yours and yours only. But to call me all those names as a purveyor of this board marks you as an idiot. I am all and none of those things. I can say for a fact that you never did welcome me to any of your shows. Even if you lower your door price and I doubt you will ever will I will never be back. Your loss not mine!!![/QUOTE]

This^^^^^^FTW

Latest posts

Top Bottom