Watching this one: Scientists ‘switch off’ autism symptoms using $3 epilepsy drug: discovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That doesn't surprise me at all. Lamotrigine (Lamictal) is already used for Bipolar II treatment. As in it is "Officially Approved" not off just label. Lamotrigine has two FDA approved uses "Antiseizure and Bipolar".

That bit of info may come in real handy should your significant other try to downplay their issues in court. "Just sayin"

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandson has autism……. Praying for him.
I sure hope that works and can make a lot of people have a better quality of life. My stepson had TBI traumatic brain injury took it for seizures. It certainly was a miracle for that.

My comment was a bit snarky but absolutely true for my ex. Knowing what it was originally used for certainly left me with questions to which I found the answer.

From the 15 years I saw my stepson on it there seemed to be no side effects so that's a good thing. It is a long proven medication. I'm sure he still takes it. It works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom