We can't....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...use someone's race to describe them without being racist? When did that happen? Why did that happen? Is this some sort of Common Core bull hockey or is Obama responsible?

Jesus (as in J.C., Mary's boy, not an other than white friend from south south of the border) save us from ourselves.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
commieblaster.com_images_home_Obamaracism.gif

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That always irritates me as well. If I am looking for someone (happens often at work) give me ALL the info. Describing someones skin color is not racist. It is facts. I had a mother (white) panicking and everyone in the store looking for her children. Never once mentioned they were black as midnight and that everyone in the store had passed by these two boys a few times. Once it was all over someone mentioned if she had given all the pertinent info we could have helped her better, she got all huffy.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm one of the worst offenders here when it comes to :cry11: racism.
My own opinion is that it's perfectly fine to use a person's race to describe him her or it.
What isn't ok is the tendency some FOLK have to do the whole "OH mine Got, ist a Juden or a Schwartz" routine.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had that discussion at a baseball game today. Pitcher for the other team appeared to be from a country just south of ours. One dad referred to him as being from said country just south of ours and was hushed by a mom because the kids parents, who also appeared to be from the same country just south of ours, were sitting close by.
I dont know about you all, but I am proud of my country, and could care less if I am referred to as American.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because the wanna be unicorn in the field of tulips have nothing other to do than post how they are "offended" by somebody mentioning an enthinticity, and post to show their superior greatness in modern infatuation to be politically correct.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait I thought we could say whatever we wanted here, as long it wasn't about cops? :scratch:

I thought this was a safe place, away from people getting butt hurt over such silliness on the interwebz?

[video=youtube_share;hV2om9YBADI]http://youtu.be/hV2om9YBADI[/video]

Am I wrong? Or is this like the above clip?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...use someone's race to describe them without being racist? When did that happen? Why did that happen? Is this some sort of Common Core bull hockey or is Obama responsible?

Jesus (as in J.C., Mary's boy, not an other than white friend from south south of the border) save us from ourselves.

Well, we all know who the latest offender is.

there are some new rules.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom