We need help please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yes heater is fixed.

It will take a bit before we are back to full strength as my O2 levels are still low and wifey is still pretty weak too. Thanks for the prayers guys.
If you guys need anything , juice , milk , a big fat juicy burger. I get off most generally around 3 and can swing it by. Pm with my number coming up. Your number is still in my phone so I will not screen your call!!

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please give Lavonne my number and have her text me (or call and leave me a message) so I can get ahold of her next time you decide to get us all sick again and then go AWOL ... 🙄🙄

I could have sworn I had her number but I figured out I don't have it when we all started trying to find your demented ass ... 🤷

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you are ok man! I just don't think anyone else could run the "My future ex-wife" thread quite like you. Hope you have a much smoother recovery. And once we are all done with this crap, we need an ENS planned so I can take off work and actually meet some of you as.... er... fine ladies and gentlemen!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hang in their, buddy
Recovery can be slow
Take care of the pee moan yas and watch the O2 levels
Yes the O2 levels are still bad but I was well enough to be discharged and they needed the bed. When I was admitted it was the only free bed they had. Luckily one of my regular docs was working the hospital the lest few days and we got to talk. Guys this crap is serious and big weed is not going to help if you get it. My doc told me he has several unvaxxed in ICU and many were not going to make it. I am not going to tell you what to do, but when better I am getting the jab. Not being able to breath sucks.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes the O2 levels are still bad but I was well enough to be discharged and they needed the bed. When I was admitted it was the only free bed they had. Luckily one of my regular docs was working the hospital the lest few days and we got to talk. Guys this crap is serious and big weed is not going to help if you get it. My doc told me he has several unvaxxed in ICU and many were not going to make it. I am not going to tell you what to do, but when better I am getting the jab. Not being able to breath sucks.
I hear you Rick, that is why I commented on going to ER. Getting on the right vitamins and meds early is the key to beating it and not being a statistic. I was almost a statistic myself, when I went into ICU Doc gave me a 30% chance of getting out but I'm to stubborn i beat it. Was home in 12 days still on oxygen but weaning off slowly as my lungs improve

Latest posts

Top Bottom