We need help please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Wife got a H&A guy out. Some kind of switch is going out. They got it going for now and hopefully it will last till Monday when they can get the part.

I am going to ask for prayers but not just about the heat. I may end up in the ER before the night is over. Coughing up a little blood but passing a lot. O2 levels are bouncing too. Please say some prayers for my wife to make it thru the trouble.

Why wait? Just go now, neither are normal so just go and get a head start on it.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife got a H&A guy out. Some kind of switch is going out. They got it going for now and hopefully it will last till Monday when they can get the part.

I am going to ask for prayers but not just about the heat. I may end up in the ER before the night is over. Coughing up a little blood but passing a lot. O2 levels are bouncing too. Please say some prayers for my wife to make it thru the trouble.
If I'm remembering correctly, your already on O2? That would put you at a low threshold for being seen, you might do one of those online pre registration deals and get you into the system.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers for ya'll to get better Rick, you should have a few of them little 10 dollar heaters just in cases like this. Question do you employ any holistic remedies for the respiratory system ?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate going to the doctor let alone the ER.
Me too, but with ALLLLLLL of your health problems and now iffy oxygen levels you should just go and be done. If it's nothing, at least you'll know. If it's something that needs treatment you'll be around people that can help. And if nothing else, go for us. Do you know what this place would be without you around? Grab the keys, Gertrude!

Latest posts

Top Bottom