Wednesday Addams won't be down for breakfast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lisa Loring, the original actress to play Wednesday Addams on the old black and white tv show died from a stroke.
maxresdefault.jpg

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/30/lisa-loring-addams-family-actress-dead/

Be sure to get your boosters, you old codgers. Blood clots aren't going to take you out on schedule if you don't.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read that .
No more old Wednesday .
R.I.P. Lisa

I did watch the new Wednesday series it was very good.
I also enjoyed the new Wednesday, though it's a bit woke and I wish they had kept with the original theme of the Addams' being Spaniards, instead of Mexicans. There's a difference and it matters for context in some of the details.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read the article and I'm having trouble connecting her death to boosters.... Help me out.
She died from a stroke at 62 like many that have stroked out at ages 25-65 in the last 2 years. The booster comment wasn't from the article, just my own opinion. I've been "vaxed", but I refused to take the boosters. I'm now semi-retired and even that was a fight.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She died from a stroke at 62 like many that have stroked out at ages 25-65 in the last 2 years. The booster comment wasn't from the article, just my own opinion. I've been "vaxed", but I refused to take the boosters. I'm now semi-retired and even that was a fight.
Oh, okay I see. Didn't get the correlation you were making. My bad.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Covid-19, vaccinations, and boosters [most likely] had nothing to do with her stroke, which are not at all uncommon in older people (yes, 64 is older). My own Mother had several strokes in her 60's, one of which killed her.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Covid-19, vaccinations, and boosters [most likely] had nothing to do with her stroke, which are not at all uncommon in older people (yes, 64 is older). My own Mother had several strokes in her 60's, one of which killed her.
That's certainly what they say. "Solar flares" are causing it was the last article I saw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom