Well so it begins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We
Courts ruled years ago it's legal for LE to lie to you, it happens during literally every police interrogation, if you broke an ATF rule they will in fact prosecute you regardless of what they say.
need a reset in this country. Most government l officials, LE, and a like need to be put in their place and or held accountable.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ATF got the info of who bought the item from the seller. When you
Purchase those items direct from the manufacturer, the ATF siezes there
Records. They did the same thing with diversified machine, that was selling
"Solvent trap kits". Also did it with polymer 80 glock done kits
If you buy that stuff from your local gun shop, no trail to
The buyer
Why would a company keep track of small parts who they sold them to? Does not make sense. My company sells all over the place and we do not keep track that way. We track inventory, not customer plus inventory. I think this is a lie to deceive people. Making them think big government knows all like North Korea type stuff. What about bump stocks? Those things are everywhere. They did not go get them?

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would a company keep track of small parts who they sold them to? Does not make sense. My company sells all over the place and we do not keep track that way. We track inventory, not customer plus inventory. I think this is a lie to deceive people. Making them think big government knows all like North Korea type stuff. What about bump stocks? Those things are everywhere. They did not go get them?
If you sale over the internet you do not keep invoices in the system after a sale? Most sights you
Have to create an account and it shows all of your purchases from said company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom