Well, this is strange.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's a specially customized turkey shoot special. Not just anybody knows how to get them to shoot that far off and still look good.

Simon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a specially customized turkey shoot special. Not just anybody knows how to get them to shoot that far off and still look good.

Most likely the bore is not in the center of the barrel, This is not uncommon in less expensive firearms. This condition is usually up or down and is not noticed by most people. With modern equipment when the outside 0f the barrel to turned to final configuration , the bore is much more centered.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Left handed shooter, or right handed with a left master eye. Try shooting it left handed and see how it does.

Previous owner was a right handed shooter with a left dominate eye for sighting!

So when I got this it didn't have a rear sight. I have tried 3 different dovetail sights and all 3 had to be drifted like this. The front site is fixed and cannot be moved or removed.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So when I got this it didn't have a rear sight. I have tried 3 different dovetail sights and all 3 had to be drifted like this. The front site is fixed and cannot be moved or removed.
Then something is off but with that kind of group I would not worry about it.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4b3cfa9ee1e4322aa0aa4f21204b48a9.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom