West Norman shooting yesterday; shooter was CLEET instructor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reference your previous comment also, there are people out there who really really want to shoot someone. They'll even make comments in this forum like, and I'm paraphrasing, 'they should change the law back so we can shoot a fleeing robber in the back' and similar. They're a news story waiting to happen.

They don't seem to want to get in a gunfight, but they just want to be able to shoot somebody. I think they may feel they missed out not getting their gun on or something and have a need to just see what it's like to pull a trigger on another human. Sad and pathetic
In my twenty year career I drew down on a lot of folks and even had a knock down drag out fight over a gun with the guy pointing it at me and another officer. I had mine out and was ready to cap him when he swept me and pointed it at the other officer. Then the officer got in my line of fire and grabbed the gun's cylinder, a Dan Wesson 357 6 inch with a death grip.

Ten minutes and a lot of blood and fists and hair grabbing later, he finally dropped it when I slammed his head on the bedstead. That is the closest I have ever come to shooting someone. To this day I know I would have if the other officer hadn't gotten in the way because I had the trigger pulled halfway before my line of fire was blocked.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The aggressor didn’t, the NRA is taking Marks case and we’re hoping to have him out by Tuesday the 8th oh Aug! They are letting him post bail tuesday.
This can be used in the trial since you have inside knowledge. You might wanna SSHHHHSHSHshshshSTFU!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The aggressor didn’t, the NRA is taking Marks case and we’re hoping to have him out by Tuesday the 8th oh Aug! They are letting him post bail tuesday.
You need to get off of the computer.....really.
Go do something useful like cut your uncle's lawn. Probably pretty tall by now.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We heard anything about this case lately?? 🤷

Eta: I see my internal legal clock is still keeping time -- there's a hearing set for the 18th. Guess I'll check back in after that. I'd sure like to be a fly on the wall at all their discovery negotiations.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So ... All I got from the one news blurb I saw was the process is going forward and he's been charged with first degree murder. Seems like everyone is wanting this one to stay on the down-low though. I bet the defense attorneys have everybody that knows anything at all bound and gagged in a basement somewhere.

Oh well time will tell how it goes. At least he's been smart enough not to try himself in the court of public opinion, though. Jerome is still enjoying his little vacation from society, I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom