What a deal!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry, the rules are clear about bad-mouthing sellers publicly in their posts and common sense should dictate that prices ARE controlled by supply/demand and perceived future scarcity. The sellers have a right to ask and you potential buyers have a right to ignore or sell your own at a cheaper price.

We aren't talking about water here - these weapons are, for most of us here, additional or seconds, etc. I don't see anyone on OSA demanding that first time buyers get lower prices and dibs on weapons.

++++++1

**WHILE I DONT LIKE TO SEE THE DOUBLED OR TRIPLE PRICES...***
This is the reason I wont sell that AR lowers and mags I got on here, people are being harassed. I always give good to outrageous deals on firearms I sell. But I WONT sell them on OSA anymore because people cant remain civil. It is NOT for certain that we will have any AWB, but THERE IS a low supply and extremely high demand. I'm sure everyone is guilty of selling things for more than they cost when they bought them at one point or another, so stop acting like its a ****ing crime. BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO PAY A PRICE FOR A NONE DAMN GUN DOESNT MEAN YOU NEED TO GO PUNCH PEOPLE IN THE FACE*, VERBALLY ATTACK, OR DISRUPT ANOTHER BROTHERS AD ON OSA WHILE BREAKING THE OSA POLICY. If someone has a problem with a price and wants to punch someone for it...well you sir have no better reasoning skills than adam lanza.

Last edited:

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not attacking anyone as I understand completely. Something is only worth as much as what someone is willing to pay for it, but it is pretty funny seeing how high some of these items have gone.

358norma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=322386017

This is the current market for this item. If everyone will look, this item has multiple bids. If the guys on here complaining about prices don't want to pay this much, don't buy it! This is capitalism at its finest. The great thing about living in this country is that you don't have to buy it if you don't want it (with the exception of healthcare). However this is what the market will currently bear. I'm sorry all the crying, whining, want something for nothings out there didn't get what they wanted for less, you may or may not have missed your chance. This is my 3rd time through this, you guys that are crying just don't buy if you don't like it. However I am getting ready to start planning a good hunt this coming fall with the money I am making on this. I am truly sorry you were not prepared, I was, and if you're lucky, I may see you on the mountain this fall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom