What a sad world we live in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So today a northeast Oklahoma City non-profit I am board president of had a community wash day where we paid for up to $10.00 of laundry, provided a free hot lunch, a mobile dog grooming service, books for kids, clothes and more. We had wrapped solo cups filled with candy & items for YOUNG children. A boy that appeared to be a mid aged teenager reached out to grab one and I told him they were for younger children and went on helping those we were there to serve.

Fast forward an hour - his "brother" gets in my face and tells me not to touch his younger brother (I never did) and that this was HIS neighborhood and I as a white man was not welcome and about to get in serious trouble with him and his gang members - The Bloods. I wished the older brother well. He spent the few next hours across the parking lot staring me down.

I will never be intimidated by a thug of any race or ethnicity. Thankfully the 138 loads of laundry we paid for, the hot meals we provided and the other services offset his sorry a$$ behavior and threats.

Rant over.
Stop helping the "hoods" you arent welcome in. and make sure to let it be known the disrespectful POS's names that pushed you to that decision. Plenty of other areas that would LOVE a helping hand. Without the next prison occupant waacist attempting to cause you any grief.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should have just let the kid have it. It could have been a small bright spot in his dark little world
YOUNG children.... And acting like trash when told NO deserves being rewarded? Thats where this crap was started. People and corporations bowing to pressure when they were right.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How can you type with that hood on?
- It's easy, I finally weened myself off the VA prescribed anti-depressants I've been addicted to for the past 25-years, and with having left 'LaLa Land' behind, I can now clearly see what type of society we have evolved into.
- A society where the history of my Nation has to be rewritten, where memorials and flags have to be removed, where I'm not 'allowed' to wear certain types or color of clothing in some areas, where I cannot wear my hair a particular way, or where I have to be oh-so-careful about what words I use when I speak . . . all so that I don't POSSIBLY offend someone who isn't actually offended, but uses that as an excuse to do all the things that I'm not 'allowed' to do.
-And if I even hint that I don't fully support things like 'reparations' or 'affirmative action' then I'm labeled as being an ugly racist . . . or tagged with the idea that I'm 'wearing a hood'.

Well don't hold your breath . . . I'm not going back on my prescribed mood altering drugs so that I can stand around benignly smiling like an idiot, applauding my non-offensive stance, while my country turns into a Third World **** hole!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not sure you've read all of Jesus's teachings and came away with the right lessons from them.
I am sure you’ve not read all of Gunbuffers teachings and came away with the right lessons from them.

60% of the time, he’s sarcastic 100% of the time. He’s trolling 40% of the time of the remaining 0% of the time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom