What a sad world we live in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only the Apocrypha
I'm presently a non practicing Catholic. My wife and I are going to Ireland this year. Perhaps you and your partner could go. I think it would be a hoot to travel with you there and soak up the experience and dive into the history and culture. Much to learn from perspective. All in good fun.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nor kill poor defenseless deer and call it sport
It’s about thinning the herd to prevent highway accidents. I like to think I’m the poster child for the insurance industry doing my part.
A bullet is much more merciful than being left on the side of the road injured and all. :buttkick:

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and they eat forever.
I definitely remember Bible Jesus looking at the 5000 and telling them to learn to fish. My memory is a little hazy but didn't the parable go something like "You should have thought to bring food to this remote place, so get wrecked. If I feed you now then you'll always expect a bailout. Learn to fish if you don't want to die!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom