What are Their REAL Goals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im up in the air on the individual attacks here in the U.S.,to me that boils down to trust people to be people,they may have had issues with themselves already and are just using jihad as an excuse,only they know,but I wont rule it out,they are all Cowards no matter how you view it.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im up in the air on the individual attacks here in the U.S.,to me that boils down to trust people to be people,they may have had issues with themselves already and are just using jihad as an excuse,only they know,but I wont rule it out,they are all Cowards no matter how you view it.

Good point. Picking folks with 'issues' is a key recruiting factor for the puppet masters that facilitate the suicide bombers, gunmen, and bomb emplacers. They exploit those types, amongst others.

The facilitators use Islam as the justification, and money/martyrdom as the hook. So even though the individual executing the attack might not be a true true-believer, he is/was furthering the goals of the true-believers who planned it.

They, in some cases, are nothing more than living breathing versions of our own guided munitions...

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
all i can say further on this is the muslims learned well from the cia trainers in the 80's didnt they? and we failed to learn anything from the russians in thier Vietnam.

Latest posts

Top Bottom