What are Their REAL Goals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe an attack with guns in the formentioned scenario hasn't happened because they are living amongst us and have come to know us as people just like them and have second geussed their leaders and have come to enjoy the life they have here,just a thought.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe, but I still just think it's a logistics problem, that's why we've mostly seen lone wolf events. Plenty of true-believers out there who would do such a deed in a heartbeat.

Picture it this way:

Find 10 guys here in Oklahoma who really hate Luxembourg and are willing to go on a suicide attack there. Start with no identification, drivers license, passport, anything. Conduct recon, plan the attack, rehearse it, get everyone to Luxembourg, find a place for them to live, feed them, clothe them, procure arms and ammunition, and execute the attack...all while another group hunts you, kills you, and everyone you talk to or meet to procure funds, travel, identification, and weapons might be a enemy agent. Ready, Go!

Now try doing that to America with a pack of retards from a ghetto in Yemen.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe an attack with guns in the formentioned scenario hasn't happened because they are living amongst us and have come to know us as people just like them and have second geussed their leaders and have come to enjoy the life they have here,just a thought.

Not jumping on you or anything like that but. Ft Hood shooting, the Little Rock recruiters office, the group they stopped in New Jersey. Like I said not jumping on you just saying.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not jumping on you or anything like that but. Ft Hood shooting, the Little Rock recruiters office, the group they stopped in New Jersey. Like I said not jumping on you just saying.

We're talking about large scale, Mumbai style attacks, or multiple, coordinated active shooter attacks...not the lone wolf attacks and failed small groups who were nabbed in the pre-planning phases (most the groups were being monitored from the beginning and never had the actual capability to conduct whatever they were planning).

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe, but I still just think it's a logistics problem, that's why we've mostly seen lone wolf events. Plenty of true-believers out there who would do such a deed in a heartbeat.

I agree with the rest of your post, however I think the lone wolf events are exactly what's intended by those calling the shots. Those seem to work well at frightening the people into giving up "freedom for security". Again, with that said, you have to figure out who's behind all of the lone wolves. I'm not wholly convinced it is who we're being told it is.

There needs to be a common enemy if people are to fall in line behind an agenda - especially if it's a hidden one.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wrong. The .gov is in the control business. Fear is simply a tool to accomplish control. The terrorists use fear to change public policy through political pressure. Ultimately, their goal is America as an Islamic nation under Sharia law. For now they'd be content with the U.S. withdrawing from all Islamic nations.

But the end result, the true genius of the plan, was the fear. Fear became the ultimate tool of this government, and through it our politician was ultimately appointed to the newly created position of High Chancellor.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the lone wolf events are exactly what's intended by those calling the shots.... I'm not wholly convinced it is who we're being told it is.

They may be intended buy those calling the shots, but it's not their preferred method...it is making an impact, but not enough impact...they have been forced to put out the call for "Global Jihad" and have been encouraging loner attacks because they are simply having a hard time putting anything 'big' together without support.

I am convinced it is who we are being told it is. Not because someone told me, but because I've seen them, touched them, and smelled them. They weren't figments of my imagination. I'm pretty sure the guy who blew himself up in front of my truck, leaving nothing but a smoldering sweater, wasn't one either.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am convinced it is who we are being told it is. Not because someone told me, but because I've seen them, touched them, and smelled them. They weren't figments of my imagination. I'm pretty sure the guy who blew himself up in front of my truck, leaving nothing but a smoldering sweater, wasn't one either.

Oh, I 100% believe you, and know a few other guys that have seen it firsthand. I'm sure there are plenty of jihadists that want to kill Americans, and there likely always have been. I'm also not convinced that the topic of this thread - what their real intentions are, as far as attacking airlines - isn't a ruse to expand the power of our empire over it's citizens. There's more I could write, but I'll just leave it at that. The the more I see, the more skeptical I become of what I'm told.

Latest posts

Top Bottom